In the Heart of the Town
- Harbour Master
- Purpose-built Marina 100 fully-equipped berths
- Boat Hire
- Cruises and excursions on board the "Ville de Digoin"
- Annual moorage facilities
ON THE OUTSKIRTS
- Fishing streches : 100 km (63miles)
- Hiking circuits, all-terrain and road cycling
- Horse-riding centre
- *** Camping site alongside the Loire
- Country Gite
- The famous stone CANAL-BRIDGE (1834-1838) accross the Loire.
- Loire Observatory (Open last 2000)
- Pottery Museum 1,200 m2 of exhibition space devoted to a collection of ceramics
ranging from Gallo-Romain times up to the present day.
- The 19th century church of Notre-Dame-de-la-Providence : a mixture of Romanesque
and Byzantine styles.
Digoin A Mayor Canal Junction ont he banks of the Loire
Welcome to Digoin in Burgundy, a renowned gastronomic center
where 3 Canals meet (Canal du Centre, Loire Canal, Roanne Canal) connecting
the Nord Sea to the Mediterranean.
[Actualité] [Tourisme] [Vie
locale] [Economie] [Mairie]
contacter] [Liens utiles]